turboflotor multi or octopus 300f

cerolost

I see that these two hang on back skimmers are about the same price. What does everyone think? The turbo flotor uses the ocean runner 2500 pump and so that is bigger in the display but more powerfull then both resun's in the 300f. The octopus has both pumps in the skimmer and out of the tank. I expect a quick reaction from luke :D

lol, i'd take the octo first. If this is for your 72g thats going to be pushing it for either skimmer. The bermuda, deltec mce600 or turbofloater 3000 blue would work better.

Bermuda would be my choice if I had that size of tank. Luke has one on his tank and its pulling 6 cups of skimmate

I was all set for getting the rogue but unfortunately the price increase has really taken me back. Its 309.00 everywhere I look without a pump or with a rio. The turbo flotor and bh 300f are both about 250.oo shipped and come with their own pumps. I really like the idea of the 300f pumps being in the skimmer. Either a or2700 or a mag 3 is kinda of an eyesore in the tank. I wish I could just do a sump but my wife is so steadfast against it.

Actually a reefer posted he got his bh300f from reefspecialty for 200 dollars shipped. It seems that the bh300f dropped in price :hmm:

Yea, i was pretty disapointed the rogue went up to 300bux without a pump. Thats more than the 3c. Its getting in the realm of sillyness for a hot skimmer now.

Back