Ugly

BS

got them yesterday.... Anyone got anything uglier? :eek: :eek2:

9497new_zoa_s_072__Custom___2_.jpg

They look like they have been in partial shade for awhile. They might surprise you once you re-acllimate them to the light.

they are a snake polyp and I believe that is all the color their gonna get..... Kinda knobby looking, reminds me of seahorses...
I have some of the smooth purple one's but these are crazy looking :eek2:

I think they are awesome, too. Never seen anyone with snake polyps in their tanks:). I love the odd and unusual... Do they sway around? That would be a cool effect.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6965028#post6965028 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gflat65
I think they are awesome, too. Never seen anyone with snake polyps in their tanks:). I love the odd and unusual... Do they sway around? That would be a cool effect.

:rollface: You never see them in anyones tank for a reason!! :D jk jk

they will expose their tentacles to feed at night but thats about all the movement you'll see.

I will have them on Eb@y soon..... "Super Rare one of a kind Snake Polyps" auction starts a $4000 a polyp :lol:

Are you sure your staring price is right? I expected another zero or two. Then everyone will have to have some;).

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6965028#post6965028 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gflat65
I think they are awesome, too. Never seen anyone with snake polyps in their tanks:).

DSC03973.jpg

Snake polyps are in two tanks! I only have two polyps, and they have their own... charm. But to have a bunch of them like that must look pretty cool!

Stacy

Cool Stacy..... I got them in Atlanta and they had 4 rocks and one had some zoa's on the rock too. I think there are close to a hundred on this rock and some buds :rollface:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6971638#post6971638 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gflat65
Are you sure your staring price is right? I expected another zero or two. Then everyone will have to have some;).

introducing the next "PPE"... :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6972106#post6972106 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reef Junkie
I really love these ugly polyps.
I need them!:eek1:

everyone repeat after Reef Junkie "I need UGLY polyps" :eek1:
I missed out on the PPE scam but now you will all become my UGLY polyp zombies :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6972074#post6972074 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by BS
Cool Stacy..... I got them in Atlanta and they had 4 rocks and one had some zoa's on the rock too. I think there are close to a hundred on this rock and some buds :rollface:

Holy crap! That is awesome! I've never seen snake polyps for sale, excluding online occasionally. They came with the tank when we bought it from someone getting out of the hobby.

Oh, and here are my ugly zoos. (They came with the tank, too!) Can't even give them away! :lol:

DSC03572.jpg

Stacy

Back