undersea home / extreme reef keeping

Roath33

Hi. This is my first post. I have a 90 gallon reef tank that is about 18 months old and I am an amateur reef diver. For my next tank, I daydream of something big, on the scale of…well on the scale of a coral reef outside of my window. My post does not exactly have to do with reef tanks, it is more about “extreme reef keeping” :)

While doing some research for a friend on personal submarines, I came across an amazing “undersea home” built with submarine technology that you build a reef around. If you have an extra 20 Million + dollars to spare it could be yours :) Check out the brochure at
http://ussubs.com/resources/USSE H2OME 3plus.pdf
It is really amazing. The brochure also features an underwater resort in Fiji. Really extreme reef keeping :)
ENJOY !

Best of all is that you don't have to worry about water changes, skimmer, etc. only clean the glass and that's it, enjoy it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12915771#post12915771 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ccampo
Best of all is that you don't have to worry about water changes, skimmer, etc. only clean the glass and that's it, enjoy it.
Pfft, screw that,
win the lotto, pay some one 250 000 a year to clean the glass for you =D

Back