Update on coral for sale(a lot of great looking pieces)

Ilia

I have the following:
sm-med red symphyllia brain- $45
med-lar tricolor symphyllia- $60
purple blasto wellso 30+ polyps- $60
strawberry favia 30+ polyps- $30
purple favia frag- $15
nuclear rim favia 30+ polyps- $30
6 nuclear rim frags- $10-20 each
pink echino frag- $25
teal w/ neon green rim acan- $65
yellow stripe acan- $65
light teal w/ inner white circle acan- $65
6 orange and green rim zoo frags- $15 each

stuff.jpg

stuff2.jpg

zoofrag.jpg

frags.jpg

blastomussa.jpg

actinicfrags.jpg

The white spots are not damaged (it's the coloration)
acans2.jpg

My favorite piece aside from the tricolor symphyllia
acans.jpg

I'm in Jackson and I would rather you stop by and pick the stuff out. I would like to see it all go by the end of the weekend. They are all awesome pieces at a decent price. If you buy a bunch of pieces I'll throw some money off or throw in a few frags.

frezel

In Memoriam
what is the white with pink rim coral next to what i believe is the stsrawberry favia? and how far away are you from philly, i am closet to tacony bridge or betsy ross, could also be interested in those balstos?

Rovert

Premium Member
Interested in a couple things. I'm down in Lavallette for the weekend. Would like the Blastos and interested in the favia-looking piece all the way to the right in your first photo.

PM me?

mott768

Premium Member
I Pm'd you a few day's ago about when is good to come buy some corals and didn't hear back from you. So when is good for you?

Ilia

I'm home everyday so pm me for my address. Sunday I will be home all day so that would be the best day.

Ilia

I will also do frag packs if anyone wants. At this point I'm just trying to get the stuff out asap so pm me.

Ilia

All zoo frags are $10, favia frags are $10, all acans and branis are $50. Prices are getting pretty low now

Ilia

I still have a lot of stuff left. Especially acans, acan frags, and favia frags. I also have a bunch of zoo frags and some purple striped yuma rics. Sorry I don't have a camera for the next few days. However, anyone is welcome to stop by and check the stuff out in person. I'm in jackson, 08527.

small zoo, acan, and favia frags are $10 and medium sized pieces are $20.

Most of the larger pieces are $30-60.