Varying food

CTSPSGUY

Ive just been feeding my clowns mysis for the longest time, and was wondering waht are good flakes or pellets to add some greens into their diets, or stuff I should soak food in.

I've got 3 different kinds of clowns (maroon, percula and tomatoe - all in differnt tanks). I feed them mysis, squid, krill, cyclo-eeze, Spectrum marine pellets, spirulina and the list goes on. All of them are pigs and will basically eat anything. The variation must be working I've had one of my tomatoe's for 12 years.

I also feed a variety. My frozen food consists of: Spirulina brine, emerald entree, marine cuisine, omega brine, and pe mysis. My pellets are just a mixture of about every kind I can find.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10465592#post10465592 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dc
I also feed a variety. My frozen food consists of: Spirulina brine, emerald entree, marine cuisine, omega brine, and pe mysis. My pellets are just a mixture of about every kind I can find.

I feed pretty much the same as above with a little bit of ora in the mix as well.

Back