Very rare Gem tang

Status
Not open for further replies.

coralfragger

In Memoriam
i was at atafish.com this weekend and they have 2 gem tangs for sell at $1999 each do you guys think that is a reasonable price for that fish cause i have been looking for years????????

i left a deposit of $500 and i have two weeks to pick it up cause they just got it in plus they need to catch it out of their show tank.

i hope it does not die on me. i need some feed back about these gem tangs and know how hard is it to keep them alive.

wow!!!! their store looks amazing now, they have a new business partner, he is way cooler than the other idiots there.

they got so much lps corals now that their store is starting to look like a real store.

all their corals looks very healthy as for their fish they are way too over stock. Most seem healthy but some seem are sick with ich.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9338695#post9338695 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jjb81speed
no pics no proof!!

they will not let me take pic at there store but its in there 600 gallon show tank

i will take some pic when i pick up the gem tang

Re: Very rare Gem tang

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9338637#post9338637 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfragger
i was at atafish.com this weekend and they have 2 gem tangs for sell at $1999 each do you guys think that is a reasonable price for that fish cause i have been looking for years????????

i left a deposit of $500 and i have two weeks to pick it up cause they just got it in plus they need to catch it out of their show tank.

i hope it does not die on me. i need some feed back about these gem tangs and know how hard is it to keep them alive.

wow!!!! their store looks amazing now, they have a new business partner, he is way cooler than the other idiots there.

they got so much lps corals now that their store is starting to look like a real store.

all their corals looks very healthy as for their fish they are way too over stock. Most seem healthy but some seem are sick with ich.

no feedback here, but you sure do advertise a lot about them (atafish.com). Almost every thread you open you have atafish.com in it with prices!

Last edited:
do they look like this?

gemtang.jpg

Re: Re: Very rare Gem tang

Re: Re: Very rare Gem tang

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9338828#post9338828 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fish590a
no feedback here, but you do advertise a lot about them (atafish.com). Almost every thread you open you have atafish.com in it!

yeah i dont want to be a jerk but are you reallly building a shark pond and also buying these gem tangs? you have a LOAD of money!!!

i do not advertise for them. i do agree that they are idiots and there store is dirty but in my opinion they do have great prices and they treat me great cause i have dish out thousands of dollars with them. my favorite store is tongs in fv. i just like atafish.com for their prices, cause i am a cheap bastor.

everyone is entitle to their own opinion.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9338887#post9338887 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfragger
i do not advertise for them. i do agree that they are idiots and there store is dirty but in my opinion they do have great prices and they treat me great cause i have dish out thousands of dollars with them. my favorite store is tongs in fv. i just like atafish.com for their prices, cause i am a cheap bastor.

everyone is entitle to their own opinion.

Can you show us pics of your shark pond? And tank set-up you putting this gem tangs in? Cheap bastor? You spending two grand on a fish.

Re: Re: Re: Very rare Gem tang

Re: Re: Re: Very rare Gem tang

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9338864#post9338864 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jjb81speed
yeah i dont want to be a jerk but are you reallly building a shark pond and also buying these gem tangs? you have a LOAD of money!!!

i make very good money cause i am a cpa for a living space furniture, as for you ladies that would like to see my pond, come on by with a six pack of beer , pm me

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9338934#post9338934 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fish590a
Can you show us pics of your shark pond? And tank set-up you putting this gem tangs in? Cheap bastor? You spending two grand on a fish.

exactly....cheapos dont spend 2gs for a tang....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9338934#post9338934 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fish590a

i would rather have you ladies stop by cause i have sharks that may consider to be illegal so pm me and we can set a time and date, but i do charge a six pack of budweiser to get in.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9338977#post9338977 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfragger
i would rather have you ladies stop by cause i have sharks that may consider to be illegal so pm me and we can set a time and date, but i do charge a six pack of budweiser to get in.

why cant you post a pic? nothing illegal about that...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9338980#post9338980 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jjb81speed
not true.

hey aren't you the one that posted atafish review..
last weeks you were advertising them like they were god and today u hating on them.... my my my how things changes.

"with out slow people, there will not be you..........."

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9339022#post9339022 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfragger
hey aren't you the one that posted atafish review..
last weeks you were advertising them like they were god and today u hating on them.... my my my how things changes.

"with out slow people, there will not be you..........."

I GAVE A REVIEW FOR A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THAT DIDNT WANT TO DRIVE FAR. And I didnt say that they were god. I said you get what you pay for over there. Im not saying they are bad....it just seems everytime there is a chance to blow them up you do. In your little way of advertising for them.

Re: Very rare Gem tang

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9338637#post9338637 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfragger

Are you the new business partner?;)

well that pic that u posted up are the ones that they have, i have been searching for these gem tangs for 3 years now. everyone that has them wants over $3000 so i thought its a bargin for that price that they are selling for. (maybe its a black tang with ich, haha haha.)

well as for ata ,they are in there own league and have their owm ways of doing business. remember they have only been in the salt market for less than a year. live and learn.

yes they can be an *** to deal with (because they are dumb) but their prices keeps on bringing me backs along with there massive selections of corals and fish and dry goods. hey like i said before i am a cheap bastor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back