Very sad video

Status
Not open for further replies.
the dolphins will have their revenge!

RotationofCapability.gif

speed_and_agility.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9250250#post9250250 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mhurley
It's comments like this that are going to get this thread closed.

We already locked one of these threads in Reef Discussion because people couldn't keep the discussion rational and on-topic.

This is the one and only warning to keep this within the bounds of our <a href=http://reefcentral.com/agreement.php target=_blank>User Agreement</a>.

sorry bout that, I'm Korean so it does slip my tongue sometimes :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9250376#post9250376 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sharkdude
the dolphins will have their revenge!
LOL. That is pretty funny. Still the saddest thread ever.... but funny comment.
-TJ

As long as people eat dolphins meat, or cows, chickens, goats, pigs meat, there are killing animal for meat business out there. It’s demand and supply. Many cultures have different views of killing animals for meat. I saw on TV some cultures killing dogs for meat. Some were eating rats…eating whatever they can to have protein for their bodies.

Why killing many fish in a market is normal but killing a fish in aquarium will get people upsetting? What the fish think about human if they see you eating fish meat next to fish tanks? Just wonder…:confused:

Last edited:
please close this thread my day was going so good.
now i just want to hurt those fisherman...................:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

kosher killed meat succh as lamb and cow is much more healthy. and many people for religous beliefs only eat kosher meat.

yeah, if you watch the video, it's about how the slaughter houses violate the rules of kosher slaughter, but still deam their meat kosher. There's also much more in the video.

It's time to go vegitarian after seeing all these sick videos.

wow i thought that video was much worse than the dolphin one... that was so messed up how those pigs were eating each other. i think im going to become a vegetarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back