Visiting Rockford

M3P

Coming up to Rockford in a few weeks and was wondering if they have an active forum anywhere, or do most of the rockford reefers belong to CMAS? I looked at their page on RC and it didn't have much activity and their website doesn't have a forum that I saw. Can anyone recommend any stores I should visit inthe area that carry a good stock of SPS? Thanks!

No, Rockturd has nothing to offer. There's a couple places in Beloit, Janesville and Milton WI. I'd love to get all the Rockford reefers in a Group! At least we could trade w/ ea. Other!

No, Rockturd has nothing to offer. There's a couple places in Beloit, Janesville and Milton WI. I'd love to get all the Rockford reefers in a Group! At least we could trade w/ ea. Other!

Nothing here either south of you.
Ah the joys of rural living.

+1 on Milton, I need to go visit Beefy!!

There is still a small active Rockford Reefers club. Maybe about 6-8 of us that get together maybe 6 times a year at each others houses

There is still a small active Rockford Reefers club. Maybe about 6-8 of us that get together maybe 6 times a year at each others houses

Y'all should pile in the van and road trip down to Bureau county for an afternoon.
:beer:

Whattya got down there?

Cold beer and 600 gallons in two systems, come on down!
:thumbsup:

Not much in the way of an LFS though, they're trying.
(Tanks in Princeton)
Eddies in LaSalle is a joke.
45 minutes south in Bartonville is Aquatic Obsessions, he does a GREAT job.

What locations? I live in the area and have bee driving to Madison.

Thanks

Back