Vodka Article Rejected

Steve: did you miss the statement from the author that it will be published in Conscientious Aquarist soon? Also, that it had already been published in a German magazine?

The Homeless thread.:)
Skip if you mean this...
Well, the article has been acepted by wetwebmedia where it will soon be published.
Yes I did thanks.
As for using an on-line, on-the-fly-translator, my experience with them is you may get the idea that you should be dosing your tank and not your glass, but little more. So much is lost in a word-for-word translation without grammer being corrected.
I visit a few German boards and can get the idea but also if in doubt I just PM a couple of members who said they would help.

Thanks...
SteveU

Emotional Artcile that is NOT Objective

Emotional Artcile that is NOT Objective

Tell me guys.....Don't anyone of you find the article emotionally written. Read proper is my advise and u properly see there's no objective in the article.

I can only find commercial interest at heart.

:mad:

I don't think it's commercial at all at least don't see what the author would have to gain. Though to be honest I see no point in reading it thoroughly as I don't have a clue what it's being critical of. There is no way for me to make my own decision reading only this side of the story.
But then I'm not fond of Jeopardy either and prefer to know the question.
SteveU

Re: Bull ****

Re: Bull ****

571958 said:
I think this whole Article by Reef Keeping is BS.

I doubt Eric did anything more than putting words as such that he do not have to be accountable of review Vodka method and protecting commercial interest:mad:

Look at the amount of junk out there, junk additives, junk snake oil to remove nitrate, phosphate and whatever and commercially availability.....................so how come no commends on those crap.

SHAME.

Eric does not endorse anything...

I do think that if this article got published the other one should have got a chance too....

Pure bull...

Dave

Yeah, I occasionally dive into the old stuff. Usually the old threads are locked but I noticed I had an open dialog box and posted just to see if it really was still open. Guess it was. :sneaky:

Back