Voltage Setting for 6105 power supply

ianrwesley

I recently added a 6105 to my tank and had a question on the power supply voltage. The documentation says it can run at 12, 18 and 24 volts however I only see a single jumper on the power supply that's labeled 18v. Can someone explain how I can run the pump at 12, 18 and 24 volts? What exactly do I need to do?

Thanks,
Ian

biecacka

It should have the other jumpers in a bag in the box. Then you just switch them out. I'm sure roger will see this and chime in
Corey

mnavick

Did you buy it used?
I bought 2 new ones and the 12v came already in the power brick. In a seperate plastic bag came the other two voltage jumpers both labeled 18v and 24v.

ianrwesley

No, brought it brand new from marine depot. Don't know if it was a return or something. There was no bag of jumpers in the box. I just double checked again to see if it was hiding somewhere in there.

Wonder if Tunze support will be able to send me a 12v and 24v jumper...

-Ian

rvitko

RC Sponsor
RC Sponsor
In the white box that the power supply was in there should have been a small cellophane bag, about 1.5" by 1" with the two jumpers in it. Please double check.

ianrwesley

In the white box that the power supply was in there should have been a small cellophane bag, about 1.5" by 1" with the two jumpers in it. Please double check.

Nope, nothing there. I did a really thorough check yesterday. Is there a support number of some way for them to send me a 12v and 24v jumper? I already have the 18v one.

-Ian