Vortech Nano MP10 Pump Pre-Order!

Jeremy B.

We are now taking pre-orders for the arrival of the all new Vortech Nano MP10 Prop Pump! The new pump will flow 500gph - 1575gph, and is only 2.5" diameter! This is sure to be one cool little pump for those smaller systems.

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merc...reen=PROD&Product_Code=ET-MP10&Category_Code=

mp10-large.jpg

Is this the free bonus you get if you pre order the Vertex Alpha 250? A Vertex-Vortech pre-order combo? :D

Please note that we are guaranteed pumps on the first batch of these leaving Ecotech Marine. By preordering with us you will be guaranteed to receive product on the first batch shipped out.

More information and photos of the MP20/40 ~VS~ MP10 size comparison....

Flow: 500 to 1575 gph
Wattage: 8 to 18 watts
Maximum Tank Thickness: 3/8"
Appropriate Tank Size Range: 2.5 to 50 gal
Dimensions: Wet Side- 2.5" diameter by 1.5" long, Dry Side - 2.5" diameter by 2" long
Clearance Needed Behind Aquarium: 2.25"

mp10a.jpg

mp10b.jpg

mp10c.jpg

Those are NICE. I'd love to add one to my 29gal cube. Hmm...sell some stuff I think I should.

When are preorders cut off?

Lunchbucket

Hey Lunch, no cutoff on preorders. Feel free to preorder at any time, although the earlier the better to ensure you get them on the first shipment.

Thanks,
Jeremy

how wide and long is the flow on the the mp10 compared to the 20 and 40?

btw, I read a post about the thin guards being easy to snap, as in your mp40 picture :)

Man, this looks like a fantastic product. I've seen the mp20 and 40 in action in larger tanks and know just what these pumps can do, and I love the built-in wave-maker type features.

Unfortunately at $195 for my tank I'll have to stick to ghetto-mod maxi-jets. But if I were starting up new, this would certainly be a contender.

Back