---> w00t! NVR Holiday Bash December 12th!!!!

Had a great time. It was good to meet everyone.
Scott thanks for having it at your house and you have an outstanding tank. Might be picking your brain about a few things
mark

I also wanted to thank Brian for getting everything together and Scott for opening up his house to us. Scott your tank is looking awesome!

Thanks for everyone who showed up, we all had a great time! I know the holiday's are tough and pretty much from Thanksgiving on, its always a tough weekend with other things going on.

Scott you are the man for opening up your house to the crew, it was a lot of fun to get to know everyone a bit better. I think we should do more events like that LOL!

Have happy holidays everyone!

great to see all you guys.. Apologize for not being able to stay. sounds like everyone had a blast.. Scott, thanks for the beers..

Thanks for the kind words on the tank. Great to see all the hardcore reefers who battled the elements to make it out to a Holiday Bash in December. We had a great time and should definitely so something similar again soon.

Scott

wish I could have attended. sounds like you all had a good time.

but I did get to see several of the suits schnockered.

no ties around the head, or lampshades
just some rather..... interesting.... conversations, some i'm trying hard to forget

Back