---> w00t! NVR Holiday Bash December 12th!!!!

bbl_nk

Hey fellow reefers!

Mark your calendars for Saturday, December 12 at 6 pm...it's our annual FREE NVR Holiday Bash with host plankton (Scott) in Tracy.

Bring your family along for a great night of food, fun and frags. We are going to pick up some pizzas and soft drinks and it's totally optional to bring along a snack or dessert to share. If you want something specific to drink (eg "adult" beverages, specific soda, etc) it's BYOB.

We plan on having free gifts we'll have some drawings for plus the NVR tradition of a White Elephant Frag exchange to have a little fun and get a new coral in your tank! We can also get a poker game going if you are interested. We could either do a small buy in and have prizes or split the cash for the top finishers depending on interest.

We'll be sending out the official invite shortly with the address and other details. If you don't get it feel free to PM me for the address and deets!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and have a great time with family and friends.

Brian and the NVR BOD

Tomorrow, Tuesday, is officially the first day of December so for the purpose of planing food and beverages let's see a show of hands who can attend the Holiday Bash (or not). Please RSVP by Sat, Dec 5th, 2009.

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Scott

Last edited:
thats the same day as our office party.
Hmmm, hang out with reefers or spend more time with the peeps I work with and peeps from other offices I dont know.....

damnit! I know where I want to be and it aint the same place where I should be. Gotta make a appearance so the suits know i'm still around. Dang, if the economy was better...

Its the same night as my wifes party! But i really dont feel like hanging with 5-0 so me and the kid will be there! Thanks Scott and Nvr BOD.

Man, Chris (ctripi) also has a work party that same Saturday and can't attend our NVR bash. What timing. If it is any easier on ya'll please feel free to drop in earlier and/or drop by after after your work party(ies) as we'll keep the NVR party going for you...

Looking forward to seeing you Bry and your little girl.

Whacked - What time is your office party?

Scott

I have a work event as well as another party to tend abouts. Sorry won't be able to make this one. Thank you for the invite :)

I will be there plus 3... but only because I know where you live :)

Nobody else is going to know where the event is, or may not even know about it unless they happened to read this post....

I would possibly like to come by for 1/2 hour to meet everyone. Soon I will be needing quite a bit of help getting my tank set up
mark

It means exactly what it says. Scott asked for RSVP by the 5th for head count. Maybe the 10% of our members who use forums will have seen this. The rest will have no idea it's happening.

Jake/Brian,

Just a confirmation that I received the email at 6:27PM PT today with request for RSVP by Monday, December 7.

Perfect.

Scott

Scott- We're going to be headed to one of the b-day parties I mentioned to you, so please disregard previous rsvp. I will see if Bryan wants to bring up my poker table.

Hey all,

So far we have about 10-15 people coming and looks like it should be a fun time. We'll have some subs, chips/dip, holiday sweets and Scott's tempting us all with his chocolate fountain and fresh fruit! We have some goodies to give away including some gift certs to make your holidays even better :)

If you can RSVP and haven't, please do. Also feel free to drop on by and say hi even if its for a short time. It'll be fun to catch up with all the reefers and their families! If you didn't get the official NVR email, PM me for the address.

Back