Wanted at Frag Swap

thatguy

I thought it would be a good idea to have thread where everyone could post what they are looking for at the frag swap. I'll start.

Devil's Hand
Yellow leather
Various color Monti caps

drummereef

Team RC
I plan on bringing a mounted Orange Monti Cap frag and some GSP also mounted on some rock. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow. :)

McBeck

Premium Member
I have a finger leather that I got from Brad. I'll probably hack off a few frags for the "free to a good home" table. :) I also have a few green shrooms if anyone is interested. They are solid green, not the green striped ones.

Mini Me is looking for anything green and/or pink that she doesn't already have. ;)

chadfarmer

Premium Member
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9844349#post9844349 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Chelsey
I'm after raspberry mille and Palmer's blue mille (see reefready.net)

i dont thank, so

i will sell you a raspberry mille

chadfarmer

Premium Member
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9833045#post9833045 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Shooter7
Is anyone planning on bringing any SPS frags?

If so, what?

what are you looking for?

i can bring some just give me an idea what you are looking for or what color you are looking for?

Shooter7

Well, one thing I will be looking for with you is a certain CO2 tank. Got my reactor parts all in now. :D

With the corals, I'm not for sure....something different. I have several milles, so I guess I'll stay away from those. I don't want/need any monti's, caps or digis.

I would say I'm looking for purples, blues, red, burgundy, or mixes of colors, anything besides just straight green. I don't know if you and John have similar corals or not, but I like a lot of what I was seeing in the most recent pic of his tank. I just re-scaped my tank a bit over the weekend and made a bit more room for more corals. Hopefully will get this reactor set up fairly soon and can see some better growth and colors too.

chadfarmer

Premium Member
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9846765#post9846765 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Shooter7
Well, one thing I will be looking for with you is a certain CO2 tank. Got my reactor parts all in now. :D

With the corals, I'm not for sure....something different. I have several milles, so I guess I'll stay away from those. I don't want/need any monti's, caps or digis.

I would say I'm looking for purples, blues, red, burgundy, or mixes of colors, anything besides just straight green. I don't know if you and John have similar corals or not, but I like a lot of what I was seeing in the most recent pic of his tank. I just re-scaped my tank a bit over the weekend and made a bit more room for more corals. Hopefully will get this reactor set up fairly soon and can see some better growth and colors too.

we have a few of the same corals but not a lot

i can bring the co2 tank, no problem

i guess i will have to take a few pics later than

Fade

I can bring a few frags of this.

Picture397.jpg

Shooter7

Is it on the upper left in this picture?

(picture borrowed from the seasl board taken by mr. firemouth)

fade6.jpg