Wanted at Frag Swap

thatguy

I thought it would be a good idea to have thread where everyone could post what they are looking for at the frag swap. I'll start.

Devil's Hand
Yellow leather
Various color Monti caps

I plan on bringing a mounted Orange Monti Cap frag and some GSP also mounted on some rock. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow. :)

I have a finger leather that I got from Brad. I'll probably hack off a few frags for the "free to a good home" table. :) I also have a few green shrooms if anyone is interested. They are solid green, not the green striped ones.

Mini Me is looking for anything green and/or pink that she doesn't already have. ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9844349#post9844349 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Chelsey
I'm after raspberry mille and Palmer's blue mille (see reefready.net)

i dont thank, so

i will sell you a raspberry mille

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9833045#post9833045 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Shooter7
Is anyone planning on bringing any SPS frags?

If so, what?

what are you looking for?

i can bring some just give me an idea what you are looking for or what color you are looking for?

Well, one thing I will be looking for with you is a certain CO2 tank. Got my reactor parts all in now. :D

With the corals, I'm not for sure....something different. I have several milles, so I guess I'll stay away from those. I don't want/need any monti's, caps or digis.

I would say I'm looking for purples, blues, red, burgundy, or mixes of colors, anything besides just straight green. I don't know if you and John have similar corals or not, but I like a lot of what I was seeing in the most recent pic of his tank. I just re-scaped my tank a bit over the weekend and made a bit more room for more corals. Hopefully will get this reactor set up fairly soon and can see some better growth and colors too.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9846765#post9846765 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Shooter7
Well, one thing I will be looking for with you is a certain CO2 tank. Got my reactor parts all in now. :D

With the corals, I'm not for sure....something different. I have several milles, so I guess I'll stay away from those. I don't want/need any monti's, caps or digis.

I would say I'm looking for purples, blues, red, burgundy, or mixes of colors, anything besides just straight green. I don't know if you and John have similar corals or not, but I like a lot of what I was seeing in the most recent pic of his tank. I just re-scaped my tank a bit over the weekend and made a bit more room for more corals. Hopefully will get this reactor set up fairly soon and can see some better growth and colors too.

we have a few of the same corals but not a lot

i can bring the co2 tank, no problem

i guess i will have to take a few pics later than

I can bring a few frags of this.

Picture397.jpg

Is it on the upper left in this picture?

(picture borrowed from the seasl board taken by mr. firemouth)

fade6.jpg

Back