Water mixing station

danreefman

Have a dual 55 gallon (square, upright clear/white plaster water storage containers) with the works plumbing hooked up. 7 stage rodi. Ro and membrains have 100 gallons on them. You'll want to get a new center di resin from bulk reef. Still reading zero. System has auto shut off and RO Pump.

850 picked up in Pleasanton. PM number or email for pics

I just bought the parts for a similar system over the last few months and I can attest this is a ridiculous deal. Looks like fine engineering as well.

I just bought the parts for a similar system over the last few months and I can attest this is a ridiculous deal. Looks like fine engineering as well.

Thanks Dan! With the turn of a valve, it'll suck excess water back into container. Was going to keep it to store emergency water. More logical to sell to a reef head and by a single large unit without all the plumbing. I didnt do so many water changes the past couple years. So I ended up using for emergency water. One side with RO and other side with RODI. So either a mixing station or emergency water for you and the fishies should things go upside down more than they are.

A few interested but no confirmations. First come first served.

If picking up is a problem. I can deliver to some of bay area for 50. If there is a woodcraft type store near you I'll be more inclined to deliver.

Someone should move on this. Not only is it a killer of a deal...it's pretty much plug-and-play.

I was just in Pleasanton yesterday.... Val Vista Park my kids had Roller Hockey, I could have checked it out [emoji2357] while waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's shake hand $500 even.* I'll Venmo u partial today before pick up.*

No B. S.

Besides that pending pick up to Ryan this evening. He had no questions except for when and where. I'm the stubborn guy that would rather blow it up somehow for fun. Than give a better deal on this. If you followed the thread I bumped from 850 to 550 for a quick sale. Not to be taken advantage of.

Back