WCR bandsaw and PAR meter

woodnaquanut

I'm starting this thread to keep track of the above club assets. Please use it to request either item and note where it currently is.

To request an item just add yourself to the 'On Deck' list.

We will have to work out some sort of way to get the items back from those of you that don't live in the SR area.

Please keep the 'chatter' to a minimum on this thread so it doesn't become too confusing. Work out details of the transfer via PM or email.

To keep the list current just copy the following and add/delete/edit info as needed.

Bandsaw -
On deck: woodnaquanut

PAR meter -
On deck: ReeferItIs2

update...
Bandsaw -

PAR meter -
On deck: ReeferItIs2, CrippledStoner

It's pretty simple. Turn on, position sensor, take reading. Biggest hassle for me is its "auto power off" when I'm taking a bunch of readings.

I like to make use of its screw mount and set the body on a tripod. Keeps one hand free to jot down numbers, hold beer, whatever, while other hand moves sensor around.

Bandsaw -
On deck:

PAR meter -
On deck: ReeferItIs2, swk

Can we try to keep the 'extra' posts off this thread? It makes it hard to find the last 'real' post about location of PAR/bandsaw. Also if you want either item, you don't need to ask, just copy/paste the two items information into a new post and add yourself to the 'On Deck' section of the one you want.

Bandsaw -

PAR meter -
On deck: ReeferItIs2, swk

Back