Weird Question


In Memoriam
A friend of mine just got a what is supposed to be a PFO dual 400w Ballast. The place where the light cord for the socket is supposed to plug into is something that i have never seen before. I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this before or what it is? Thanks!!!!!



Premium Member
that is the standard PFO plug. carries them as well would be quicker shipping. pretty much anyone that carries pfo should also have the plugs