Welcome back Randy!

rick s

Premium Member
Wow! I just looked at the right column and saw 10 threads in a row that have responses from Randy Holmes-Farley. It’s just like old times.

It’s great to have you back! You have been missed!
Thank you for your unending guidance with this hobby.

Welcome back Randy!

Yep... glad to have you and your knowledge back with us! Thanks for all of your help!

you may not be completly back but as long as it is a real long stopping by thing well just as good :lol:

glad to see you haven't forgot all of your fans you have done so much in helping with this hobby and without all your articals I am not sure where I would be.

thanks so much.

Hmmm.

I had been away from here for a while.

Saw you here yesterday and figured you'd been back for a bit.

I guess it was just kismet that I came back right when you did.

Welcome back. I'm ready to learn. :)

although, many individuals have helped me out in reefkeeping over the past few years, I must say, that you Randy, have given me such consistent factual advice as to keep me in this hobby! In other words, if it wasnt for u, I'd be outa here! So as I thanked u when u left, I humbly thank you again on your return. (whatever, the conditions)

This is by no means to take anything away from Bertoni! Anyone Italian-catholic...........anyways!

Welcome back!

Ralph

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11385440#post11385440 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by moo0o
what kind of geometry is that molecule in your avatar? tetrahedral right?!

PO4?

Yup, Cat PO4 Randy's favorite substance. If there was no PO4 there would be no Randy here :) So, there is or may be a good thing or bag thing about PO4, depending on how long it(he) sticks around :lol: So, we need to watch all posts as we want no PO4 removers here ;)

It is sure great to see you contributing to my favorite forum again. Even if it is selective, every little bit helps.

I consider RC's Reef Chemistry forum the best on the web and your contributions make it so.

Good to see you and I wish you and yours the warmest Holiday season. :thumbsup:

Back