weld on

There is a guy down town who sells it. Jb plasics or something like that. Let me know if you go there. I want some wldon 4 and 16 and some aplicators.

Not sure at this point. I coach a boys basketball team and we have a game out in Weldon Springs that starts at 5:30. I'm guessing that I should be home around 7:30 or 8:00. Do you want to fix it at my house or just pick up the Weld On?

We can just do this tomorrow if that's fine with you. I'm a early morning person. :)

Do you think you will be around earlier tomorrow?

What time?
I get up at 5:00 am and leave by 5:45 am for work.
Not really fond of getting up any earlier. :)

Do you go through Eureka to go to work? If, so I could meet you at the commuter parking lot in Eureka to give the glue to you and then I could pick it up another morning after your through with it...

Woops. I forgot that I have a dentist appointment at 4:15 pm, so I'll be home around 5:30 pm. :)

I have some but I know you and city driving don't get along too well. PM me if you need me to repair it or borrow the weld on and applicator bottle.

Its my skimmer I was building a new stand for it and I put a small crack moving it. I will try to call that place in Fenton tomorrow. If they don't have it I will be going to Geralds to get some. I appreciate all of the offers.

WOW!! I just called Gordon's Plastic and I was told they could fix it for around fifteen dollars! They also have Weld On if I needed it. Very good customer service also.
:thumbsup:

Back