well I decided to try zeo...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14222945#post14222945 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by craftedpacket
What is the difference in ZeoVit and NeoZeo?

Never heard of neozeo. Do you have some links or more info??

Jeremy

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14226200#post14226200 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by craftedpacket
http://www.aquabuys.com/neozeo-method.pdf

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1467662&highlight=zeovit

As I expected, the popularity of nutrient management via bacterial proliferation is exploding. Neozeo appears to me, to be an american version of zeovit. I didn't read the entire 18 pages of the PDF explaining it's process, but what I did read sounded like textbook zeovit. It will be interesting to hear how neozeo pans out.

What I particularly do like about zeovit is that there is a forum with many zeo experts to assist with dosing regimens. Nutrient management via bacterial proliferation is an extremely delicate process of which limiting nutrients too much or too fast and dosing just the right amount of nutrients back into the system can be extremely tricky at times. There's not just a basic formula for the process and good and/or bad changes can occur fast if the process isn't given proper guidance. The good new is that maybe zeovit will have more and more competition now and that may mean a decrease in prices!!!!

Jeremy

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14226550#post14226550 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jlinzmaier
As I expected, the popularity of nutrient management via bacterial proliferation is exploding. Neozeo appears to me, to be an american version of zeovit. I didn't read the entire 18 pages of the PDF explaining it's process, but what I did read sounded like textbook zeovit. It will be interesting to hear how neozeo pans out.

What I particularly do like about zeovit is that there is a forum with many zeo experts to assist with dosing regimens. Nutrient management via bacterial proliferation is an extremely delicate process of which limiting nutrients too much or too fast and dosing just the right amount of nutrients back into the system can be extremely tricky at times. There's not just a basic formula for the process and good and/or bad changes can occur fast if the process isn't given proper guidance. The good new is that maybe zeovit will have more and more competition now and that may mean a decrease in prices!!!!

Jeremy

I havent really looked into it. But from what I have read in the forums about neozeo they do say its a cheaper alternative to zeovit.

If you look at the doseing that I do on my 120 us gal tank you will see that the cost isnt bad really, its been said here before you use Drops and ml of the additives so they really do last, also please look at my pics by clicking the lil red house, Steve

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14231278#post14231278 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by carman9941
If you look at the doseing that I do on my 120 us gal tank you will see that the cost isnt bad really, its been said here before you use Drops and ml of the additives so they really do last, also please look at my pics by clicking the lil red house, Steve

I agree. Zeo is a bit expensive to get going, but the supplements last well past their expiration date and the amount a person doses is very small.

Jeremy

I am starting over from a tank crash. My tank has nothing but rocks, sand a few crabs and snails. What do I need to get started so I can start getting livestock again?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14270682#post14270682 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by craftedpacket
I am starting over from a tank crash. My tank has nothing but rocks, sand a few crabs and snails. What do I need to get started so I can start getting livestock again?

Why has your tank crashed and what exactly do you mean by "it crashed"? The zeo process is a complex system for nutrient management and if not used properly will cause much more harm than good. If you can't keep a tank running without zeo than I wouldn't suggest zeo as your next attempt at merely keeping a tank going. If you really want to try zeo please read some literature, ask questions on the zeo forum, but first and foremost investigate and correct the problem for why your tank "crashed" in the first place.

Jeremy

Back