We'll now i have done it haven't i....

hansonfam

Hi There.

we'll in my quest to get rid of some of my aptasia's on the base of my corals i got out the joes juice and when i injected the ones on the base of a new sunset montipora it ran across the top of the coral. So needless to say i have a burnt strip down the middle:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

So what do i do? Leave it and hope it comes back,frag it now or is it done for anyways?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12751600#post12751600 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TheFallofSidney
Racing strips make coral grow faster.

LOL......We'll i hope so..:)

All the the other polyps are out around it so we will just cross our fingers. And of course it is my husbands favorite coral and yah...:hammer:

Happy Fathers day honey....:hammer:

It'll be fine. I scraped the heck out of the top of my Tyree Confusa colony in hopes of making a large frag for a friend locally, but it just wouldn't budge, and to make things worse off, it left this giant streak across the middle. I left it for about 6 weeks and it's like you'd never know anything ever happened. In fact the colony has grown out a whole bunch too and is now growing over and fighting with my Superman Danae colony :( boo hoo :p

Back