were do you buy cheato???

RL321

Same as the title. Were do you guys get cheato? Is it available through one of the online stores?

you can buy it at the online stores, but you'll have to pay shipping... which will then make it really expensive stuff... Just go to the LFS and ask for it. Usually, it isn't in the display, since well... its not super attractive. They'll pull it out of one of their sumps and charge you a few bucks.

another suggestion would be from a member of a local reef club. i usually give it away when i start to have too much

Your local RC forum members should have a ton they'd give away for free. Just gotta ask there, and I'm sure other reefers would be happy to help you out.

dont know about LFS. the one here charged 20 bucks for couple string of chaeto. They put them on their display tank so they could sell them.

you should be able to get it from someone in your local reef club. that's where I got mine. Your LFS should have it also. You can check the trading and selling livestock forum and I'm sure there are people in there selling it also.

Too bad there are no reef clubs anywhere close to here - I would love to see other setups in person... Things flow better for me when I can actually see it working....

I've never weighed my chaeto... but I would imagine a quarter pound of chaeto would be a LOT of chaeto. Ask for a fistful. Give it a week or two in your refugium and it'll be a 1/4 pound.

http://www.reefcleaners.org right in your home state of florida. John Malony who runs the business is a great guy to work with and it is really cheap there. You may even find that the shipping, seeing as you are instate, is entirely affordable.

Back