weres the next meeting,when??

oddballs

In Memoriam
just dropping my monthly thread on when and were the meeting is some of my customers were inquiring so i said id find out??any word on a monthly flyer with the info so the shops could hand it out to non members and old and new members.??

The 2006 OMAS Calendar says it's going to be at wonderful Beverly Keeley's home on June 20, 2006. Time and location will most likely be emailed to everyone.

George, can you send a test email out? Then post on here that you did so. That way if no one gets it, we can straighten that out before it gets much closer to the meeting time

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7527916#post7527916 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Travis L. Stevens
The 2006 OMAS Calendar says it's going to be at wonderful Beverly Keeley's home on June 20, 2006.

RATS!! I'll be out of town that week...and I'll be out of town the third Tuesday in July, too. Oh well...maybe someday the planets will align and I'll actually be able to attend one. :((

I'm sure that we can hold some sort of mini-meeting/welcome party for you. Maybe see if a few of our members can all meet up at a predetermined place so you can meet some of us.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7528264#post7528264 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Travis L. Stevens
I'm sure that we can hold some sort of mini-meeting/welcome party for you. Maybe see if a few of our members can all meet up at a predetermined place so you can meet some of us.

WOW! Now that's accomadation!! I might even be convinced to host it and supply some homebrew to those who imbibe. (I know one ale lover in OMAS who wouldn't turn down that offer)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7530648#post7530648 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by evil_monkey
being a beer nerd, I am wondering what kind you brew. (IPA? :D )

My latest batch is a steam-style ale...been in the bottle for two weeks, tomorrow, and ready to drink. My favorite, though, is rye ale.

nothing beats a good ale !!!my fave brown is samual smiths nut brown ale and is my tops. then comes the india pale ale and last but not least is the blvd. unfiltered wheat ale!!!would love to try some of your beers i l bet its better than the last stuff from a omas member some of us got!!!

so do we not have a topic or a presentation??im sure if there is a subject of interest me or travice or bobby or someone could throw something together on it?any suggestions??any volunteers?i dont know about the rest of omas but i think we should try to learn something at the meetings and i think a lot of new people in the club join for that reason.

Back