Wet Side makes noise and quit spinning

Hdhuntr01

Got up this morning and one of my MP40 was not working correctly. There is a noise coming from the wet side and it appears the propeller is slipping instead of moving as it should. I cleaned the wetside and put it back together. When I put it back in the tank, the same thing. I swapped this wetside with the other MP40 on the other end of the tank. It does the same thing on the other side so it is definitely something in the wetside. I have them set up in short pulse mode with one as the slave. No matter what I attempt this wetside does not spin as it should and there is a low tone screeching noise and the propeller stops spinning. What do I need to do? One MP40 is a month old and the other one is about 6 months old. Tried to call service but they are not open on Saturdays.

I would not try using the pump until you get it fixed. Chances are the defective part is the swollen ceramic piece.

It appears that the screw or nut that holds the propeller tight may be stripped. I don't know if this is the only issue. Really can't understand how this would have happened. It has been working fine up till now. How do I get it fixed?

Called and spoke with Steve. Emailed him the info and pictures he requested but have not heard back from him.

Just wanted to update my posting. I did receive the new parts from Eco Tech and it took care of the problem I was having.

Thanks Eco Tech

Back