What a nice little suprise I found in my OF box

Reef Happy

What a nice little suprise I found in my OF box. Routinely I clean algea and such out of my OF box and felt something slimmy and it wasn't a large aptasia. It was a GBTA. Just a baby and how he ended up in there was beyond me but atleast I saved the little guy.

I know you have the roses in your frag tank, but do you even have a GBTA in any of your tanks? What a nice find!

Nice find Doug. Good to know there is a clone of your GBTA. I remember seeing it before, it was a very nice and very bright.

Hi Doug,

Would you be interested in trading something for that little GBTA? Like a Steve Tyree frag?

Do you still have my phone number?
Sheryl

Here is an old pic of the Pink and Green Stylophora pistillata taken in 05/08. It is about four times that big now.

tyree-1.jpg

If anyone is intested in a nice frag of this, pm me and I will show actual size of frag and I am asking $80. I will not frag unless someone wants one.

Sheryl,
The GBTA is in the tank somewhere, I just can't find it. But I think I will hang on to it so I will have another double. Next time it splits I will let you in on that one. What Tyree did you have to trade?

Hi Doug,

Would you be interested in trading something for that little GBTA? Like a Steve Tyree frag?

Do you still have my phone number?
Sheryl

I am trying to show the color well. It is pink with green polyps. I just don't have a good camera. This is a pic from the Tyree site. Mine is shown in the post above but now bigger.

tyreefrag2.jpg

Back