What a NIGHT!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15429702#post15429702 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sinful
Man up and quit being a __________

LMOA.....you first!! Show me how its done....HA..

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15425494#post15425494 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MrHarvard
My clowns sleep towards the top of the tank and breath slowly. They were deff. dying like they couldnt breath. I checked the water and it all tested ok... Im not sure what the problem was but everything is testing ok today and my fish are eating and seem fine. Also all my shrimp were on there sides as well. I got home late if that still matters.....??

So your shrimp were on their side and they are still ok? Whatever happened it sounds like you were pretty lucky. The shrimp are usually the first to go if it was something chemical. If I had to guess it sounds like a chemical got into the water but the carbon and the water change may have helped get rid of it. Did you clean the glass with windex? Maybe even soap residue from washing your hands and putting them in the tank etc...

Bad News!! My cleaner shrimp didnt make it through the ordeal. All of my fish are happy again and swimming and eatting like crazy. I guess I should consider myself luck that 1 shrimp is all I lost! I still have no idea what caused the problem and I dont think I will ever find out. I didnt use any windex and I am usually very careful about washing my hands and then putting them in the tank but i guess its possible...

Back