what are you favorite LPS corals

LOTUS50GOD

what are you favorite LPS corals.

I have a new 340 and want to do LPS and softies.
I have a barebottom 120 for SPS. :)

I already have a green bubble. After some placement issues. He now appears happy under a ledge.

Give me more ideas.

You could literally spend 10s of thousands of dollars on Aussie Acans and Scoly's. There are some amazing torches out there. Locally we have one called Todd's Torch. Crazy neon color. Almost impossible to get. Beautiful photosynthetic gorgonians have great flowing structures.

I could go on and on. 340! Wow am I jealous!!!

Got any pics of that phone booth?

Prizm Favia, Tyree War Coral, Aussie Duncans, Cynarina Desh., Acan Lords, Lobo's, and Wellso are what I went after first.

I like the Aussie Scollies but not enough to pay the price they are commanding right now.

Here's a pic of an orange hammer. The pic of my orange torch is bad and the colors don't look anywhere near what they do in person:

OrangeHammer.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12864685#post12864685 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Capt_Cully
You could literally spend 10s of thousands of dollars on Aussie Acans and Scoly's. There are some amazing torches out there. Locally we have one called Todd's Torch. Crazy neon color. Almost impossible to get. Beautiful photosynthetic gorgonians have great flowing structures.

I could go on and on. 340! Wow am I jealous!!!

Got any pics of that phone booth?

There are some pics in my cloudy tank thread
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1423180

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12866209#post12866209 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Amoore311
Here's a pic of an orange hammer. The pic of my orange torch is bad and the colors don't look anywhere near what they do in person:

OrangeHammer.jpg

That is gorgeous...may have to start looking around for an orange euphyllia.

Start saving your money lol.

I paid $190 from a friend of mine for that same piece, I pay 30%-40% lower on average than what he sells most stuff for online. Right after his first delivery of them his supplier in Australia jacked the price on them and the aussie orange torches 4 fold.

I've only seen the wall type Hammers as well, not the branching kind. So even getting a piece from someone you know is a pain in the butt. The torch I have is a branching torch though.

On the LPS forums someone mentioned he saw some come in on a regular Indo Shipment. I'm not sure how true that is or not, the only orange Euphyllia I have ever seen has been Aussie. If it is true you can expect to find some pieces that are much more affordible.

Most recently, Acan Lords....though I do have a bright metallic green torch that's growing wildly and looks impressive:

acan.jpg

Back