What corals showing up at August meetup?

zeroinverse

I am sending along the following frags (going with Colin since I can't attend).

Chong bongs zoa (2 frags)
Joe's coral (I think)
Red Digitata
Mystic monti (red base, blue polyps)
Superman Monti (blue base. Red polyps)
Lokii's blue tipped hairy mushroom (I fragged it)
Red hornet
Punk rocker zoa
Pink galaxy
Rainbow morph
Joker paly
Idaho grape plating Monti
Purple Digitata

Please speak up if you want any of these so I know to bring them. Or else I will just hold onto them for other people.

Grow them out and bring them back for other members.

What's a punk rocker zoa look like sounds cool might like to have that one but will not be at the next meeting

I'm bringing

A few plugs of 24k zoas
Sunset rhodactis(if I can get some off my main rock structure will bring a few, really nice orange with green base almost looks like a Yuma I actually thought they were for a few years lol)
German blue digi
Forest fire digi
Aog or gow (not sure) a few plugs
ATL green with pink polyp monti(already bringing some for dragonvale but not sure if others really want some)
Gold cloves
Superman Monti fully encrusted plug
Orange and purple ricordea

Maybes=
Green striped fungia ( if I can get it to release from the piece that keeps reproducing)
Captain America's
Tubbs blues

And I actually need to prune my Ora orange bodied birds nest and birds of prey/paradise but I don't think people are really into birds nest =). If you are let me know I'll bring some..

Looking forward to coming back up. Is there a topic for the meeting? And zero I am interested in a few of those zoas and the Joe the coral fwiw..

If I make it.

2 different green cap monti's
1 blue chalice
Whamming watermelon zoa plug
1 yoda zoa*

I guess since everyone is bringing red hornets I'll do the opposite LOL

2 frags of blue hornets (2 heads per)
2 frags of yodas (1 head per)
2 frags of sunny delights (2 heads per)
2 frags of space monsters (2 heads per)
1 frag of soprano (1 head per) ***Pending if there is a clean cut***

1 Frag of pulsing BLUE xenia (I know a lot of people hate these but one their blue, and two who doesn't like a coral that waves back to you LOL) These are in my daughter cube. Let me know if your interested.

I have a LARGE australomussa that's green but 4 to 4.5 inches round. Its green and a great piece. Like to trade for items I don't have if possible. I can also text you the pic if interested. PM me. Thanks

Last edited:
I'll take a blue xenia for my Mandarin fish/GSP/cleaner shrimp nano tank.

Ron I have to break a piece of the rock that its attached to. Did you want it just like that or glue to a plug? And I'm taking it I'll send it back with Colin? Let me know, thanks

Back