What did you get at RAP - Day 1

Picked up a few mushrooms not much corals couldn't resist not buying anything. I did also meet aaron and was impressed how he gave me info regarding the new tank. Also picked up a few used goodies from other folks. Thank you guys.

Alright... I wasn't going to buy any corals BUT... I ended up splurging slightly and got a few pieces hehehe. I ended up with a nice pink and blue with yellow eye chalice from my new friend at the LVVR club . A NICE size frag of Shawn Bennett's yellow tort from the one and only Steve Garrett. Ohh yea... I cant forget... I did happen to just pick up a 5 eye frag of space invader pectina from exotic frags :)

These 4 acans with 10 baby heads for $150 and this pink boobie chalice with 5 eyes for $100. Good deals I think... maybe because I bought them sideways???

Attachments

• Acans copy.jpg
    Acans copy.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Boobies copy.jpg
    Boobies copy.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
Too bad I didn't see you there Rik,

Didn't buy much but got some good deals
6 peppermint shrimps for $10 from Reef Raft
3 polyps of blue agave for $20 from Reefers Cove
Reverse Sunset Monti for $20 from Addicting Corals
Big Poanpe Birdsnest Colony for $45
Big S.Garret Cardnus for $30 from IEMAS

@Iampoor
You picked that up from my buddy. IMO not a blasto, but cool none the less. I was going to pick it up from him if it didn't sell

Too bad I didn't see you there Rik,

Didn't buy much but got some good deals
6 peppermint shrimps for $10 from Reef Raft
3 polyps of blue agave for $20 from Reefers Cove
Reverse Sunset Monti for $20 from Addicting Corals
Big Poanpe Birdsnest Colony for $45
Big S.Garret Cardnus for $30 from IEMAS

@Iampoor
You picked that up from my buddy. IMO not a blasto, but cool none the less. I was going to pick it up from him if it didn't sell
Yes, to bad for sure. I would have really liked meeting up. What a deal, 3 polyps of blue agave for $20!! You must have a good relationship with Reefers Cove bc I have never been able to get a price like that or even get him to budge on a price. Well done!

Cory, keep on eye on the pectinia next to others on frag rack. Very long and very strong sweeper tentacles. Beautiful piece. Jeremy and Hector always have beautiful corals!

Thanks for the heads up Rik It was only on that rack for a few hours to take pictures. Hector seriously hooked me up on that piece! He had some other insanely awesome stuff that I wish I had the $$$ to buy

Here's some of what I got:

In the pic you'll see:
> Red Dragon
> Red Planet
> No-name Blue Milli (looks like it has nice potential though- the colors pop in person)
> Baby Maxima Clam (we'll see if it survives my fish)
> Blue Oregon Tort
> Rouge Milli
> Blue Matrix (can't really see this one since it is towards the back and behind the Red Planet)
> Space Invader Pectina

What you don't see is the 4-headed Aussie Orange Torch I scored for a good deal.

All in all, I felt there was a great number of vendors selling corals. Kind of wish I was going to pick up some polyps or something, but I was still happy with the SPS selection and prices.

-Chad

Here's some of what I got:
In the pic you'll see:
> Red Dragon
> Red Planet
> No-name Blue Milli (looks like it has nice potential though- the colors pop in person)
> Baby Maxima Clam (we'll see if it survives my fish)
> Blue Oregon Tort
> Rouge Milli
> Blue Matrix (can't really see this one since it is towards the back and behind the Red Planet)
> Space Invader Pectina

What you don't see is the 4-headed Aussie Orange Torch I scored for a good deal.

All in all, I felt there was a great number of vendors selling corals. Kind of wish I was going to pick up some polyps or something, but I was still happy with the SPS selection and prices.

-Chad

Be careful with the Space Invader, it has some LONG sweeper tentacles.

Be careful with the Space Invader, it has some LONG sweeper tentacles.

Thanks for the heads up Mike! I actually moved the Space Invader off the frag rack after it acclimated and now its in a more permanent spot... which is pretty far from any other corals.

Looking forward to see how it grows out in my tank.

Thanks,

Chad

Back