What did you get at RAP - Day 1

dodgerblew

Team RC
What did y'all get today. You reviews of selections, prices, crowds etc.

I am in Arizona and was unable to attend but did get some pieces thanks to a friend of mine that went and picked them up for me. I won't get them until Thursday but look fwd to seeing them. I only saw a pic when I pre-ordered

I got a couple of acans and a pink lemonade acro frag from cherry corals.

I got me some dragons breath macro thanks to SOY
Some candy apple reds & a polyp that looks like a space monster thanks to coral obsession
A few others but can't remember who I got it from defenatly worth the trip
Lots of peeps

I got a lesson... that you need to take care of your body, as well as your soul. I PROMISE to all my family and friend's, you will see a new me!!!

I'm there with you Brent. I have dropped 20+ LBS so far. Will be walking an extra mile in your honor tomorrow morning

Some candy apple reds & a polyp that looks like a space monster thanks to coral obsession
Lots of peeps

I was looking at those space monster look alikes too, he had so many polyps of those. Preston from the Candy Shop came around and said it might be a pink galaxy.

I picked up my cerameco rocks. All are in the tank and it looks great. I will post pics later in my build thread.

Funny thing though. I didn't even look at any coral or fish.

I bought supplies and rocks. That's it!

I picked up my cerameco rocks. All are in the tank and it looks great. I will post pics later in my build thread.

I'm a big fan of cerameco too, I've been eyeballing the large piece if rock in display anyways I'd have second thoughts of putting that rock in your tank so soon. I hope you did soak it. Contains fragments of copper.

I picked up this piece... Some type of Cyphastrea?? I know the pink ones are but how about an ID on the orange/green?

20131012_191726.jpg

20131012_191552.jpg

Lots of peeps

I also got some macro from him great amount for$10

I picked up the big Cerameco arch for my 340 build. can't wait to get it wet.

I also picked up a frag tank from John at Advanced Acrylics. Well made, as always, and the price was right.

Last edited:

I actually have a few pieces of this sitting in a "cart" on Aquarium Specialty's website... Haven't checked out yet, tho, because I can't find anything that states whether or not this will (over time) offer the same biological filtering capacities as regular rock.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks...

it is very porous and will support at least as much bacteria as live rock. I will have a few pieces for sale soon. if you want to take a look let me know

Back