What do you think the fastest growing SPS is?

sethd12

I was curious on what you guys thought was some of the fastest growing SPS corals? Common name and scientific name would be great.
Thanks

haha. i have heard that. i am curious what is the difference between all of the types of torts? i know they is an oregon, cali, and maybe 2 others? how fast could i expect them to grow?

haha. i have heard that. i am curious what is the difference between all of the types of torts? i know they is an oregon, cali, and maybe 2 others? how fast could i expect them to grow?

i will have to give the bali slimer a try. i was wondering also if you guys have noticed if a frag is too small that it doesnt do very well and if you put to much glue on a frag it will kill it? i know that the glue is true but i didnt know if the size of the frag really mattered or not.

Micropthalma will beat them all, especially the drab tan & green version. It might not grow vertical too quickly, however each branch will send off additional branches, etc.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9245154#post9245154 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jokeloma
my slimer does great. jjmcat so when can I expect a frag of that nana, ha ha

You mean the leeds LE

Back