What fish will eat my red flat worms?

cubsFAN

I had a six line that jumped out of the new tank about 8 months ago. Recently I have started to see some red flat worms and it looks like their numbers are increasing. Id like to get a fish that will not likely jump from my open top. Thanks and LETS GO CUBBIES!!!

Only fish in the tank is an African Flameback angel who can be thrown in quarantine if he dosent accept the new tank mate.

Most wrasses in the Halichores genus I believe. A Radiant Wrasse I think is too big for your tank, but a Yellow Coris Wrasse may fit.

Also Halichores wrasses tend to dart for the sand rather then jump when threatened, they are burrowers, so it's less likely they jump then some of their cousins

Coris Wrasse huh? Ive heard some of the Coris get large and arent reef safe. i will look into it sounds good though. any other suggestions?

Yes some of them get large and are not reef safe, however the Yellow Coris Wrasse is definately reef safe, and Radiant Wrasses are for the most part reef safe. Mine has eaten a peppermint shrimp when I first put him in, but now that he's eating he hasnt bothered any shrimp, crabs, or anything like that and he's a decent sized fish.

just found out the difference between coris and halichores but still skeptical. Seems like they get a little too big. Maybe the yellow...hmm

any other suggestions folks. i dont know if these wrasses will be appropriate for my tank. Im worried my sand bed has too many corals on it and in some spots it is shallow to bare.

Back