What fuge light and why?

hmspradlin

Looking to get a new fuge light. Something I can either program or put on a timer (so basically anything). Recommendations on what you use and why?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I use a led grow bulb in a home depot clamp fixture. Chaeto like a weed. Whole setup was around $20

Everytime I harvest my cheato, I have a huge hair algae bloom. Maybe I'm trimming back too much at one time?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

my fuge is in the back of my AIO tank, and I am using IM Magnafuge light that attach on the back of the tank using magnet. I hook up the power cable to a timer, and I set it to turn on between 7 pm to 7 am only. It is simple and easy for anyone that use AIO tank.

my fuge is in the back of my AIO tank, and I am using IM Magnafuge light that attach on the back of the tank using magnet. I hook up the power cable to a timer, and I set it to turn on between 7 pm to 7 am only. It is simple and easy for anyone that use AIO tank.

I have an AIO tank and thought about doing something similar. I just thought that it might restrict the flow too much. Do you have a problem with that at all?

I have an AIO tank and thought about doing something similar. I just thought that it might restrict the flow too much. Do you have a problem with that at all?

No I don't actually. I like it since it gives me pods population in my tank, and it does not restrict the flow. Just trim on it every 1-2 weeks. It depends how fast it grows.

I have the chaeto on chamber#5 just under the filter floss. I have rock rubble in chamber#4

Back