What happened to the Southern Cali reef club Krucial?

BlueHippoReefer will definitely, maybe be able to attend someday probably in the future or sometime thereafter. :clown:

Just spoke with a couple sponsors everything is looking great! Will look for location this weekend and let you all know the date and time asap. Look out for the new thread like krucial mentioned. Thx

Where is this club to be located for the most part? I would like to be a part of it, if it is somewhat close to where I am. And what will the meeting dates me like?
-clay

Where is this club to be located for the most part? I would like to be a part of it, if it is somewhat close to where I am. And what will the meeting dates me like?
-clay

Typically around the long beach area. Somewhere where it's fair for the surrounding areas... Long beach, Lakewood, Lynwood, Los Angeles, bellflower, Carson, etc).. Forgive me if I missed any areas. I will post a thread to see who wants to be a part of the club.

So far I have krucial working with a graphic design artist for our club design.

A team of aquarium employees, fire dept support and so far 20+ reefers in the area. Waiting on aquarium of the pacific to call me back after our meeting. Also waiting on more sponsorships to call me.

I'M GIVING MY ALL TO FORM THIS CLUB!! SO PLEASE SUPPORT ME. YOU GUYS ARE MY BACK BONE..

Sweet firereef ain't jokeing(yes I spelled it wrong before we have captain obvious or some smart guy point it out) around. But u got my pm. And if there's anyhing I can do let me know

well I'd like to be a part of this club if I can, its a bit of a drive, but I work for Cadlights, as the southern california sales rep right now, maybe on the dates of the meetings I can scheduale my appointments for those days at the shops around LB. I live in La Verne, but after the summer of 2010 I;ll be living in LB hopefully.
-clay

well I'd like to be a part of this club if I can, its a bit of a drive, but I work for Cadlights, as the southern california sales rep right now, maybe on the dates of the meetings I can scheduale my appointments for those days at the shops around LB. I live in La Verne, but after the summer of 2010 I;ll be living in LB hopefully.
-clay

Clay... Welcome to the club!

ha thank you fire reef. Ill do my best to attend the meetings. And so you all know, before I landed this job I purchased a CAD system because of the deal. It was only after I realised what a quality product I had did I inquire about a job. So, my attendance to the club is as a fellow reefer, not a sales man, however =] anyone who is interested, I can show some of the stuff we have. skimmers, tanks, sumps, lights, whatever. But this is my first reef club and Im stoked to be involved!
-clay

On another note...

Members of the scmas club feel free to join our club. I will make sure to schedule different dates so that club meetings won't collide. Any questions feel free to pm or call me. 310-930-5537 thx

Well.. My main goal is to build a bond with one another as reefers to learn more about the hobby. Receiving from the more knowledgeable to the least. Teaching each other the do's and dont's in order to maintain a stable reef aquarium as well as being a responsible reef keeper. With that said, adding fun to it...

1. Frag swaps
2. Games and raffles
3. Guest speakers
4. Trips
5. Group discounts
6. Member benefits

and so much more...

If you have any suggestions I would be glad to hear you out. Thx!

Firereef like i said in the text you sent me. Im down to go. So count me in. As long as its not on Dec 18-21 cause ill be on a cruise hehe

Back