What happened to the Southern Cali reef club Krucial?

firereef

Hey,

I thought we were pushing for dec. 6th? I haven't heard anything so I guess it's a no to the club? Lmk krucial, cuz if not.. I'll take the initiative to start this club. Everyone who was interested let me know if your still down so I can start planning! Even if it means me losing money to start it!!

Thx

I thought the date got pushed to the first saturday of January? Or somthing like that..idk what's goin on anymore lol

Hahaha why are you guys giving firereef a hard time, I am wondering the same thing, thanks for the post firereef. Wasn't the meeting supposed to be on the 4th or something?

Hahaha why are you guys giving firereef a hard time, I am wondering the same thing, thanks for the post firereef. Wasn't the meeting supposed to be on the 4th or something?

Exactly!! I didn't ask for people to tell me how to word my titles or who to pm. I was just curious cuz I found 3 sponsors and I texted all my reefer locals this morning to confirm who were in the club. As a matter of fact.. I will start the reefer club since krucial hasn't replied. Look out for the new club thread guys.

Tanu.I had oftered my pad for the Dec 6th meeting but I havent heard from Claudio since.
Whats up with ppl these days.If you dont know what he's talking about you shouldnt reply.Car club,reef club,,,Its doesnt matter what it is,if your not invovled dont be bothered by it.

Hey Fire-reef! lol.
I was at school last night so I just saw the thread right now, I am still up for the club and I would love to be a part of it. I contacted a graphic designer and he is working on a logo for the club. As for the DATE of the first meeting I was aiming for January to start the club for the new year if that is good with Fire-reef.I apologize for not keeping you guys up-dated that is my fault. Thanks for stepping up Fire-reef, and Thanks to Doug for offering his home for the first meeting.

Back