What is good skimmer for 28 gallon jbj nano cube intermediate series tank?

Jonnyacrofeed

Hi I was wondering if I really need a protein skimmer for a 28 gallon nano cube? If so would a Eshopps Nano skimmer be a good choice? Would it fit in my tank? Also liveaquaria suggested the AES Euro nano skimmer II for my tank but it got some bad reviews on there site. Not sure what to do. Thanks.

I run a AquaC Remora on mine and it does alright but the Tunze 9002 also gets good reviews. I'm sure either would be a good choice.

I have used the hydor slim skim nano, the tunze 9002, and now the innovative marine skimmer. Innovative mine by far the best skimmer in the nano category. Needle wheel, adjustable, and build quality is great.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I have a local shop here that carries them but bulk reef supply sells them as well. They run $100 to $130. I'm using the midsize for $130.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I think I am interested in The Tunze 9200 or Aquamaxx HOB-1 skimmer. I heard the collection cup for the Tunze wont fit in the back of the jbj nano tank 28 gallon, but heard there is a mod for this. Anyone know how to do the mod. Thanks.

Back