what is this called? it was at the florida aquarium

FINGAZZ

i went to the florida aquarium and seen this and want one what is the name of it.i thought it was called the alsrailian pineapple but cant seem to find it under that name on google.any idea anyone?

img0523yz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They release a powerful nerve toxin called holothurin into the water as a defense mechanism. They often starve to death also. And they can release their internal organs or their toxin when they are disturbed by other tank inhabitants or poor conditions. I would highly recommend against one. Shame, because they are really really gorgeous.

They release a powerful nerve toxin called holothurin into the water as a defense mechanism. They often starve to death also. And they can release their internal organs or their toxin when they are disturbed by other tank inhabitants or poor conditions. I would highly recommend against one. Shame, because they are really really gorgeous.

yeah i just read about it.stinks.they are beatiful.oh well gues i wont own one unless i have a tank just for it and thats no fun.thanks for the quick responce.

Back