What is your seahorses favorite thing to cling to?

Scatcat

I would love pictures if you have them. I would like to know what everones captive bred seahorses prefer. I am looking for something but everything I come up with is cheesy urrrggg I want something natural.

Scat

Sinularia

CRW_5369.jpg

That is a beautiful seahorse I'm jeleous. What kind of seahorse is that and how long have you had it?

Scat

Isn't it?! That's a barbouri. Mine likes the gorgonian. Seagrass and macro are great natural hitches.

48149Seahorse_001-med.jpg

One of mine also likes the yellow gorgonian, the other one prefers the cooler's monitor. My leaf fish also loves the gorgonian.

Man you guys that is some awesome photography! I love the picts, Mine seem to like this one piece of rock that has a lot of holes in it. Awesome really cool. I may try some marcos to make them happier.

Scat

Thanks Scat,
She's a H. barbouri. That photo is quite old, she was quite small and thin when she came from the LFS. She's bigger and fatter now :)

She loves the Sinularia also because it gives her a view of all the mysis that the Tubastraea is busy eating :D

My girl likes to stay on the tonga branches, while my boy likes the thermometer! He hitches to the thermometer when it is bedtime and that is where he sleeps LOL! I know this isn't quite the natural thing you are looking for, but I think it is funny!

64576boy_on_heater.jpg

Funny thing is that I got a digital one last week and don't need that one anymore, but I don't have the heart to take away his favorite hitch!

Robin

each other. Seems one enjoys tormenting the others by hanging on for all get out no matter how hard the others try to get away.

Back