What kind of super glue is everyone talking about?

Duro, or 3M are a couple. make sure its pure cyanoacrylate. Duro is what i use anytime needed. Wal-Mart has it in the paint section, about $2.50 a tube or 2 for $4.00 REEF-ON!!!

I use Duro from Walmart too, $1.87 for 2 tubes. This is the best superglue gel i've found, and i've tried A LOT of them.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7522360#post7522360 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralcat
bsi inst-cure IC-GEL works extreamly well

I've used over 100 tubes of this stuff, best around :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7523870#post7523870 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nutshells
I used Loctitle super glue gel. about $2.95 at walgreen. It works perfectly.

I had the best results from that brand. I currently use a large bottle sold by the cyanoacrylate(sp?) from the hobby shop but the locktite brand seemed to hold better and faster. Maybe my imagination but when I run out I'm going back to the locktite brand to see if I still feel that way.

any type of cyanoacrylate get would be best, although the large tubes from ic-gel and flash gel are the most cost effective, I've gone through cases of those things!

nope, not if you really put down a massive glob on there, if you only put down a little bit of glue, it usually won't stick on though

I use super glue gel found at the local dollar store. 99 cents for two tubes is a pretty good deal when you use a bunch.

ive tried a lot and found that Duro (white with blue label from lowes) works the best for me. The gel that is. If your quick enough you can stick a small frag to the rock underwater. I have some new stuff fromhobbymasters. it says cynoacrylate ester. is the reefsafe? cyno ester?

cyanocrylate

cyanocrylate

I found a place online that I was able to purchase a 16 oz bottle of the thick cyanocrylate(super glue gel) for 40 bucks, theres tons of sights just type "cyanocrylate" into your seach engine

Re: cyanocrylate

Re: cyanocrylate

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7546234#post7546234 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by redox
I found a place online that I was able to purchase a 16 oz bottle of the thick cyanocrylate(super glue gel) for 40 bucks, theres tons of sights just type "cyanocrylate" into your seach engine
A good way to go.....if your using a lot of it, I like smaller bottles, Don't hasve to worry there going to start setting up, as larger ones do. Gel works the best. Why not get an order together for BCI Ic-gel, get someone with wholesale licencee, it's 40 % off retail .7OZ tubes. they have a minimum order.

Back