What kind of super glue is everyone talking about?

it stores

it stores

coral cat you can store it in one container and pour it into a small container to dispense but 16oz is alot and I am only keeping what I need for a year and giving the rest away to a buddy:rollface:

where to get cyanocrylate

where to get cyanocrylate

I got a 16 oz container of PURE cyanocrylate in the thick form at a place called THEGLUESMITH.com ,nice guy and shipped quick 50$ including shipping. This is alot of glue for the money ,and... you could fill up one of those little tubes about 100 times More than Ill ever need and it will keep as long as its sealed good!!!

yes

yes

I do I mount every bit of 100 frags per month and... you can store it in the frig to prolong it

Towerhobby.com

Thick CA glue...

blue and white bottle

works great!

5.99 per 2 ouce bottle
a few bucks to ship it.

I'll tell ya what, I use the stuff from the dollar store, 3 tubes for a buck.
But I broke down and bought the Lock Tite big tube and it works much better then the stuff from the dollar store.

I agree it all works, but I notice it takes me longer to break through the "casing" of the dollar store glue then when I use the Lock Tite stuff. I noticed I only have to move the Lock Tite stuff very little for it to stick where I want it to. The other stuff I have to keep moving it around then it sticks.
Maybe because i have a lot of corraline alage on my rocks which makes it more difficult.

Back