What to add?

ANC

I have a 20 gallon tank with 25lbs of LR and and unknown amount of LS, about 3 inches deep. I currently have 1 Korallia 1 and 1 Korallia Nano for Circulation in the tank. I also have a CPR Bak-Pak Skimmer and a Marineland HOB filter that I use to hang carbon in plus a little LR rubble. My current stocking is as follows:

Fish
1-False Percula
1- Lawnmower Blenny
1- Purple Pseudochromis

Corals:
1 Finger Leather
and some unknown zoa

Can I add anymore fish? If so what are some suggestions? I don't really have any preferences just curious.

You will find that the purple pseudo is now king of the tank. It will almost certainly take out anything else you put in. Mine ended up living with Hannibal, my 4' undulated moray

I wouldn't add any more fish either. Maybe look at coral if you're feeling the need to add something?

Thanks for the advice I was kind of feeling like I was on the edge of whether or not another fish would fit in there. Actually, the pseudo leaves everyone alone. I don't know if he/she will eventually become a little more aggressive or not but he/she was the last one to be added and that was about a month ago.

Back