What to feed a tiny Helfriechi Firefish ?

CTaylor

Hi
I think I assumed they were easy to feed ugh. I have a tttinnnnyyyy one from LiveAquaria. maybe 3/4". so small I have 'him' in a decent size breeder trap type thing in my tank. With chaeto for hiding places. At first I saw him eat flake food the first 1 1/2 days. Now I dont see him eat anything. He's not much bigger than adult brine shrimp lol. so that might not work. Any easy food ideas?
In LA support though, even though it's beyond small, he's really nice and healthy looking and was on sale so I'm not too upset at the extreme smallness lol

TY!

EDIT, maybe not EXTREME small, he is about 1"

I'm going to try to get the cyclops, hopefully it's at LFS. *I found the only food i see him eat and consistently is this green flake "formula 2 flake" by ocean nutrition. I have 3 other varities of ON flake. I havent seen him even try the others. odd? And I learned to spirnkle the food through the mesh tank top, other wise he jumped out into the tank twice alredy. I got him back out both time really easy.

Frozen eggs have always worked for me as a good starter food for difficult to feed fish.
Myles

Back