What will eat/kill zoos and not bother anything else?

That's what I figured, I always wanted an angel though =)

That's for another tank though.

I think I might try the blue lined rabbit if I can get my hands on one.

Last edited:
Waxx

The blue line rabbits are showing up all over the place at LFS here in northern NJ. I had never seen one and I have now seen it at three separate stores. He tore though a rock full of the orange zoos like the ones in your pic in under two weeks. I found them to be too aggressive anyway. Then he went after the Eagle Eyes so I pulled those out for another system.

He's a pig at feeding time, but it took 2-3 weeks for it to start feeding with the others, very shy at first he would hide at any movement near the tank, that may be due in part to a Fox Face Lo who was less than appreciative of the addition, but they are getting along better now too. Anyway, as the BLR feeds better at feeding time it seems to "sample" less things.

By sample, I mean it has mouthed everything, except SPS, but has only eaten the zoos. I have a frog spawn, lots of trumpet, and several clams that remain unharmed.

... I am still keeping a close eye on him for now.

I have those exact same zoo's in my tank, haven't gone crazy yet :) they are cool under the actinics only, because the orange centers glow.

BTW, my Majestic Angel and Flame Angel have yet to touch them.

yeah, they do look pretty cool under my nigt lights as well, all orange in the middle. My LFS said that he is gonna trade me equal weight + 25% for the rock so that is good news.

Back