What will you spend your stimulis rebate on?

What will you spend your stimulis rebate on?

• On my Tank - livestock, equipment, upgrade, etc.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • On bills and/or debt

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • On Auto/Home repair and/or purchase

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • On a Vacation

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Add to savings and/or investments

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
basement keeps flooding, tanks will have to wait for more $ to come in..

Got to buy some basement waterproofing stuff...

on the irs website www.irs.gov they have a payment schedule based on the last two digits of your SS# listed. people with direct deposit will start receiving payments starting today!!!

The only reason I chose Bills/Debt is because once that crap is paid off (Car, LCD Flatscreen) I will have $$$ for my tank :)

I was thinking about getting a new guitar, but I just checked the IRS website and it looks like I will only be getting the minimum $300...

There's not a whole lot you can do with $300.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12427670#post12427670 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by leeweber85
I was thinking about getting a new guitar, but I just checked the IRS website and it looks like I will only be getting the minimum $300...

Fill up your gas tank? By the time you get the money it may cost that much!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12427670#post12427670 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by leeweber85

What guitar were you wanting to get?

I've been playing on a POS rogue st-4 strat that I bought brand new for $50 about 6-7 years ago. I think I want a telecaster, but not sure how much I want to spend yet. Maybe just get a cheap squire or the standard fender (midnight wine with a maple neck).

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12428857#post12428857 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by leeweber85
I've been playing on a POS rogue st-4 strat that I bought brand new for $50 about 6-7 years ago. I think I want a telecaster, but not sure how much I want to spend yet. Maybe just get a cheap squire or the standard fender (midnight wine with a maple neck).

I used to have a squire strat when I was younger, it sounded pretty good, but I've always been more of a gibson les paul fan. I just can't afford one right now. I want another electric someday cause although I love my takamine electric/acoustic I miss playing electric.

Thinking about getting a controller, but I forgot about the rebate package... was going to get one for my birthday :D

I voted for both the tank and savings as my wife will prob just stick it in the bank... maybe I'll get my "share" to spend ;)

I wanted to be part of your poll, but my rebate will never see my hands.

The IRS is keeping it and applying to what I owe them. You forgot that option.

Back