What would you buy with $80 gift card to Drfosterandsmith

HunterBryan

I have $80 to Dr.FosterandSmith because I spent $400 this weekend on new JBJ 45 Rimless tank. I have all the reef stuff already because ive had a 75 gallon already that I broke down for this new build.

What should I buy????

----Any Reef suppliments that help coral grow other then the basic trace elements?
----Or any cool gadgets that will help reef keeping?

would you get another gift card if you spend your gift card on something over $10? lol silly question but just wondering?

What? I thought expiring gift cards were illegal.

yea I wish but it stated on the email I had till the 26th to use it or it expired.

and TDS, RODI, and refractormeter is already taken care of ya. I might just get some more salt cause you can always use that. Any coral supplements yall had good luck with?

yea I wish but it stated on the email I had till the 26th to use it or it expired.

and TDS, RODI, and refractormeter is already taken care of ya. I might just get some more salt cause you can always use that. Any coral supplements yall had good luck with?

I didn't read your initial post properly. It's not really a gift card, it is more of a rewards program through Drs Foster and Smith for buying something else.

I would buy dry goods you know you will need like salt, backup powerhead etc.

rocks, sand, heater, skimmer, spare bulbs, salt, chiller, supplements. . . . Oh wait, that's over $1000 already. . . .

rocks, sand, heater, skimmer, spare bulbs, salt, chiller, supplements. . . . Oh wait, that's over $1000 already. . . .

haha yes it adds up quick doesn't it! If anyone hasn't seen what Dr.Fosterandsmith are doing till tmrw then yall need to check it out!!! Im glad I bought my new $400 new tank cause they are giving $10 for every $50 you spend.

Back