What would you do??????

Jasanden

Stopped in LFS the other day and they had a beautiful Red Sea Regal Angel. Absolutely stunning fish about 6" long and a great price. They had the fish for 3 days and he did not eat or move from the top right hand corner of the tank when it was fed live brine. I currently have a juvenile Indo regal and have owned other regales over the years. So I am formiliar with theses fish and getting them to eat prepared foods. My only real concern is this regal would be the largest one I have ever tried and therefore imo the most difficult to try and get to eat. Right now I have the fish on hold till Sunday in hopes that he starts eating for LFS. It just stinks because I know he would have a better chance in my care. What would you do? Thanks for any thoughts/experiences.

-Jason

I personally won't buy I fish if it's not eating, especially one with a bad reputation for it. I've made that mistake before only to watch it die without eating. Just my opinion. If you do try, good luck.

I personally won't buy I fish if it's not eating, especially one with a bad reputation for it. I've made that mistake before only to watch it die without eating. Just my opinion. If you do try, good luck.

I agree.

Really nutramar ova for a angel of that size? I wouldn't have thought that. But I like the idea and will go to the LFS tomorrow with some Nutramar and some clam. Hopefully I'll end this thread with some pics!

Thanks for the advice

Back