What would you do??????

Jasanden

Stopped in LFS the other day and they had a beautiful Red Sea Regal Angel. Absolutely stunning fish about 6" long and a great price. They had the fish for 3 days and he did not eat or move from the top right hand corner of the tank when it was fed live brine. I currently have a juvenile Indo regal and have owned other regales over the years. So I am formiliar with theses fish and getting them to eat prepared foods. My only real concern is this regal would be the largest one I have ever tried and therefore imo the most difficult to try and get to eat. Right now I have the fish on hold till Sunday in hopes that he starts eating for LFS. It just stinks because I know he would have a better chance in my care. What would you do? Thanks for any thoughts/experiences.

-Jason

falconut

I personally won't buy I fish if it's not eating, especially one with a bad reputation for it. I've made that mistake before only to watch it die without eating. Just my opinion. If you do try, good luck.

snorvich

Team RC member
Team RC
I personally won't buy I fish if it's not eating, especially one with a bad reputation for it. I've made that mistake before only to watch it die without eating. Just my opinion. If you do try, good luck.

I agree.

Jasanden

Really nutramar ova for a angel of that size? I wouldn't have thought that. But I like the idea and will go to the LFS tomorrow with some Nutramar and some clam. Hopefully I'll end this thread with some pics!

Thanks for the advice