What's a fair price for this chalice?

reev

Hello,

I have some questions about the fair price of large chalices, since I haven't been active on forums and market for some years now - it's been at least 3 years since I've added any new livestock in my tank.

The chalice pictured below is too large for my tank and I would like to pass it along. It measures over 10" in diameter. I prefer to sell it as-is instead of cutting it because I have no time, no room for frags in my tank. I also don't have access to a wet saw :).

What do you think is a fair price for such a coral? I'm not looking to "make a profit" or get for it close to what a local or online store would charge. I simply want to exchange it for its fair price. Please let me know what do you think.

Thanks!

Attachments

• chalice_1.jpg
    chalice_1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 0
  • chalice_2.jpg
    chalice_2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
  • chalice_3.jpg
    chalice_3.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
What's a fair price for this chalice?

You could join BAR and bring it to the fragging and dipping workshop next month.

Then you could sell individual pieces afterwards or whatever you want.

Looks like a great piece.

Yes. I am a member of BAR. I could even borrow the club's saw & cut it. But I'm short on time & don't want to deal with the hassle to frag & sell small pieces. For a great price I was hoping someone would want the whole coral. The dipping & fraging workshop sounds as an option. I'll check if the schedule fits. Thanks!

Back