What's in your water?

szwab

Premium Member
Curious as to what everone's tds reads from the tap. his is one contest you don't want to win!

mine is at a mere 199 ---- Just North of Easton

265 here out of the tap ... we have our own local processing plant but I guess they don't do a great job. :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10423264#post10423264 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by itZme
265 here out of the tap ... we have our own local processing plant but I guess they don't do a great job. :(

probably too many people peeing in the lake :lol:

I just bought one of the tds meters off WOOT... I dont know how accurate it is, or if the water here in delaware county is just random..

But:

7:15am: (cold) 231
7:15am (hot) 244
3:30pm 246
8 pm :197

Columbus water in Gahanna near Phishy Business is 130.

I haven't tested the water at my new house in Blendon Township, but it is supplied by Ohio American Water.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10425673#post10425673 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by miaminemo
I just bought one of the tds meters off WOOT... I dont know how accurate it is, or if the water here in delaware county is just random..

But:

7:15am: (cold) 231
7:15am (hot) 244
3:30pm 246
8 pm :197

I wouldn't read it off the hot side, that will always be higher than the cold, the water in your Hot Water tank isn't that clean.

I know I'm not close but my county water is 430ish.

It's no wonder why I don't drink the water :lol:

my water is well water as well; runs ~600.

If it sits out in light the Fe changes from II to III and gives the water a orangish color.

After softener, deironizer, ro/di system, ~0 - 1

polaris area was about 129 a few days ago when i tested it. not bad. some days you can really smell the clorine tho

Just curious if anyone has the ability to pull water from the RO before the Di and after. I wonder how mush TDS is left post RO, pre Di.

Back