What's the prettiest tang there???

drukkosz

So in your opinion what is the nicest looking, best character etc tang that you can buy?/

Also to make it more interesting post a pic :)

I'm not a tang owner - never had a tank large enough, but to me the prettiest is the achilles tang. http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1492655

Achilles-1.jpg

depends on tank size !

I really like the color and marking on purple tang
purpletang.jpg

anchilles one of my other fav.
Toronto-20110925-01002.jpg

and obv the unicorn tang ..... need an ocean for it though ....

GetAttachmentaspx-3-1-1.jpg

I like how weird this fish is lol

Yes achilles are awesome. I am just not sold on purple one.
Chevron tangs are interesting too. You dont see them that often.

Chevron_tang.jpg

I have both an achilies tang and a clown tang. And I have to say the clown tang is winning me over. So Im gonna go with the clown tang

I seem to love my 5 yr old hippo tang under my new kessil lighting, but my all time favorite fish is an orange shoulder tang( adult)

I personally like Achilles, Purple and juv Chevrons.... if price was no option Gem as far as appearance. Hopefully they become more affordable and available in the future.

i currently have a orange shoulder and a baby bristle tooth tang. i love them both and they have great character. the beauty of the bristle tooth tang is they eat pest algae and sand sift.
bestmikeman
thats the orange shoulder(notice the purple line down his face and cool fins)
bestmikeman
then theres the baby bristle. she is eating already and has a personality
bestmikeman
finally, the best part is it is unknown what she will look like. it is all a mystery. that is what i believe she will look like.

ps the first two pictures are my actual fish i bought

links didnt work... heres the album http://s1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii548/bestmikeman/

yeah I always love the Achilles too. but I must say I think the clown is often over looked, but as said above the are mean. wish that was not the case...
all that said the over all winner for me in the hippo tang! love the colors & personality.

Back